Monday, September 24, 2007

Why does it happen to me!!

My dear Blog!

There are times in my life when I feel I am being dragged in a pool of mud.. with filth all over and staring and piercing eyes upon me.. and then there are times when I feel who else could be more pampered than ofcourse me!!
There are times when I feel I shud devote myself to mankind, humanity and for the wellbeing of others.. and that I shud leave my family, shud come out of my comfort zone, quit all luxuries and work for the mankind till the end of my life, till my last breath... and then there are times when I am running after money, after fame, after family, after love and after all other materialistic things like crazy.
There are times when I want to love.. to be loved.. and I want to cherish each moment of being loved.. and then there are times when I feel marriages/love are not meant for me and I ain't meant for it either

NO I ain't confused!! I know better than anybody else what I am doing and what I am into... it's just that I can't leave my family, I can't be a saint.. and on the flip side of it, I can't see poors dragging n' crawling, babies crying on roads, beggeres begging from every alternate civilian, illetrate adults, sex workers, labors sweating under the sun tying a dirty cloth on their stomach...

But there are my parents, my siblings, my relatives, my nation, my surroundings who all have struggled hard, have sacrificed their own comfort and luxuries in order to create a person what I am today.. in order to make me reach till this height... in order to make eaverything possible for me, make every path traceable, make every zenith reachable.. they all have expectations from me.. what right have I got to crush all that mercilessly and go n feed others' mouth.. letting thr eyes go wet with tears day in and day out.
Gawd I feel the pinch.. I feel the pressure.. I feel the reponsibility I have never had to feel till now.. and I ain't one of those who give up so easily or run from thr responsibilities on the mere mention of it

There are times when analytical minds annoy me more than anything else, and then there are times when I wish everybody on earth looks upto me.. finds me worthy enough to judge, to expect from, to ask from.. and I find it soothing enough to my ego!
There are times when I am flying high.. feeling lighter and lighter.. and all of a sudden find my dreams broken.. my wings burnt in the heat of jealousy/hatred.. and darkness everywhere

I just pray God to bestow upon me enough strength to keep myself moving... and I know I need to move fast. I know I need to be known even after I am dead.. and that too for a good cause.. but I dun want to die early.. wish I could get hold of time. wish I could decide the end of my life.. wish I could take all the decisions for my life and could prevent it from being hampered by anything else going around.

Heard on TV y'day that at a given time, only 5% ppl in this world take the decisions.. and rest everybody either works in order to make those decisions come alive or do nothing at all. I wholeheartedly wish I be one among those 5% ppl some day.. and even for that I don't have to hurt anybody.. don't have to snatch the piece of bread out of anybody's mouth, don't have to take the shelter from over a sleeping family, don't have to steal a smile from a baby's lips, don't have to sweep the colors of rainbow, don't have to limit the sky, above all don't have to let my soul rest in peace.. ever and forever.

Amen!!

9 comments:

Voice said...

Amen!!

Be sure while wishing becoz most of the time were not wishing what we really want and who knows when God is listening.

I think, whoever sacrifice his/her comfort for us, does not do that becoz they want us to see some heights. they just want us to b happy and it is our materialistic view which creates the illusion. So whenever u feel the pressure of responsibility then tell frankly those person that where ur happiness lies. may be then things go in sync. after all people who love us are not gods, they cannot know what we really want unless we tell them the same..

Anudeep said...

Amen !

Sudhu said...

@ Bhav
Well.. I feel that there is a bit of "expectation quotient" involved in everything anybody does for anybody else... the amplitude may vary from person to person. I don't expect/blv in complete selflessness.. though wish it exists

Okay I agree I shud be careful while wishing... I agree 100% to whatever u wrote abt wishing :-)

I shall also try to tell ppl regarding where my happiness lies.. Gosh this blog thing does wonders!! I am loving the suggestions

@ Anudeep
:O :O aweeee... veterans visiting.. and commenting!! I'm blessed :D
Thanks!! :-)

Unknown said...

There are times when everyone feels the way you do... and that is when your true strength shines out of the darknes... love u sudhu... u know u'll always find me beside u wen u need me :)

Anonymous said...

you talk like a typical gemini, girl! :)
may you find peace in whatever you decide to do, or decide not to do.

Anudeep said...

:) how come i'm a veteran, rather it seems to me that i have been listening to this 'voice' from time immemorial...the 'voice' is for sure a veteran... :)

one thing that comes to my mind is that the relationship between 'u doing sth that makes u happy' and 'people around u feeling happy for what u did' is time dependent...
even frankly telling people where ur happiness lies may not help them 'understand' the acts which u do because every act u do, every moment u cherish has a history behind it, which only u know, and its almost impossible to tell/explain it to nebody else...
they may realize the sense of it eventually, but at that moment, it depends on only one lone thing...
thats 'u' :)

Diva said...

i m SORRY....i dont want to make a comment...
I know she's true when she writes the whole stuff. Not even a single word here is false or copied!
But i guess the true happiness lies on following the path, the road you made yourself with the raw material of your WORDs.
So,Eyes right...and fwd march!
regards!

Sudhu said...

@ Mixi
Luv u too honey!! Thanks for always being thr... I mean it!!
:-)

@ Kanu di
Yea yeah yeah.. I am a typical GEMINI!! :D

@ Anudeep
Chalo aaj iss "Voice" ki voice band kar hi dete hain.. bahut bolta hai salla :P
Waise the fact is that everything in this whole universe depends upon everything else.. and there is one thing I strongly blv in -- "Perception".. and I dare not forget it every time anybody acts/reacts/responds in a prticular way
Moreover I don't care explaining anything to those I dont care about.. and for those I care, I know they care too.. and will understand sooner or later :-)

@ Diva
Thanks honey for shutting everybody else up ;-)

Voice said...

sudhu n anudeep
bina matlab ke tum dono meri class kyu lene lag gaye :O