Wednesday, October 4, 2006

An Introduction to Sudhu

Too emotional... but quite headstrong
Too sentimental *sigh*... but hell unromantic :-P
A friend of friends... but can give anyone the time of her/his life
Overly sensitive, but then... DON'T MESS WITH ME [especially when I'm awkwardly quiet!!]

I wanna break FREE... but there are relations I really CARE about! [n' cherish a lot]
Have this (stupid!?!??) multifaceted personality... even though I stick to my words
I can be ur friend in no time... BUT don't expect me to befriend with everyone around
I am TOUGH.. but I can start crying ANYWHERE.. ANYTIME! [and I don't hate myself for that :-)]

I don't [READ "am trying hard not to"] give a damn to ppl who don't understand me
I am a ga'l of VALUES..
... and I believe in calling a spade a SPADE

Traditional... with modern outlook
I talk NO nonsense.. and smile over TINY things ppl barely notice :-)
Know how to keep promises... and can't stand Back-Biters X-(
Love showing up with dont-care-attitude.. but hey! I won't ignore you ever (so far I can stand)

AND I LIVE LIFE MY OWN WAY!!!!

4 comments:

Voice said...

i read it in ur profile first time i visited ur profile ... and at that also i liked this line..
".. and smile over TINY things ppl barely notice"
and it is quiet amazing in all these times i ddnt change.
i still like this line :)

one Q
do u remember all the promises??
all means.. what someone else made to u?? :P

Sudhu said...

@ Bhav

>> do u remember all the promises??

Yaar fundae dene mein kya jata hai ;-)

BTW it's not about my remembering the promises that someone else made to me... it's about the promises I made to someone else. I genuinely try my best to remember.. until atleast I fulfil it

Voice said...

>>Yaar fundae dene mein kya jata hai ;-)

fir to theek hai.. :P

Anonymous said...

hmmm .. nice introduction .. not many bloggers do tat ... well watever uve described...i guess its only fair to say its minuscule of wats instore.... its now 4 us to figure out the rest .. hope ull help us do tat via ur blog ;)